Thursday 12 January 2012

techniques for russian icons

Here are a few examples I have made in the style of the russian icon using research and influences from my visit with Sylvia.

I have drawn out techniques for clothing, mountains and trees and water. aswell as clouds.

Im actually really enjoying drawing in the style of icons. Hopefully it will carry on during the rest of my pre production work.


The black and white image was done completely by accident, when I scanned it through I forgot to put it on colour.........I think it looks very interesting in black and white. And it made me wonder whether or not to turn it into a black and white film. but then Iremembered my audience and children generally dont like black and white films. they love colour!






No comments:

Post a Comment